Room Rates for Academic Year 2022 – 2023 (Full Year Students)
*Accommodation dates 23rd August 2022 to 22nd May 2023.
Students Staying One Semester
*Please be aware that there is an additional administration charge levied into the rate for students who stay only one semester.
1st semester lease dates – 23rd Aug to 26th Dec 2022.
2nd semester lease dates – 28th Dec 2022 to 22nd May 2023.
Booking / Security Deposits
In addition to the rental payments a booking/security deposit of €1000 is payable on securing a room and is comprised of the following:
- A refundable Damage Deposit of €300 against damages and missing items at the end of the academic year.
- A non-refundable Utilities Charge of €400 (€200 one semester) . This covers the cost of such payments as Cable TV, T.V Licence, Wi-Fi, Water and Refuse Collection.
*An electricity deposit of €300 is required to be paid prior to check-in. This is a payment against the electricity consumption. Bills are issued bi-monthly, based on metered consumption, and applied on a pro-rate basis against the occupants’ prepayments. If the final amount incurred is greater than this amount, the tenant is liable for the difference. Any surplus will be refunded.
*The security deposit is payable only after a place has been offered to you.
- The first payment must be paid in full by Friday 5th August 2022.
- The booking will be automatically be forfeited in the case of accounts not paid by this date.
- The second payment must be made by Friday 2nd December 2022.
Tenancy Cancellations Prior to Occupation
If a student chooses not to take a place at Donegan Court prior to the commencement date of their tenancy the following charges will be deducted from the booking deposit:
- More than 10 weeks before tenancy commencement – A full refund will be issued.
- Between 5 and 10 weeks before tenancy commencement – A €150 administration charge will apply.
- Within 5 weeks of tenancy commencement – A €300 administration charge will apply.
Conditions of Occupancy
All residents are obliged to abide by the rules in place for the development. Residents are also responsible for the behaviour of their guests while on the complex.
Occupants are responsible for insurance cover on their own contents.
We advise all applicants to read our sample lease carefully for other conditions and our visitor policy. .